Step by Step Guide to Convert MOV Files
With free MOV Converter, beginners could easily find a clue to convert MOV files. This basic tutorial is not a comprehensive all-feature-listed manual. It only teaches you the few simple procedure you need to know to convert MOV files. From there, you'll quickly discover most of the other features of the program yourself.
Step 1: Import Videos to Convert MOV Files
Click "Add files" on the top tool bar, or simply drag and drop to import HD movies, TV videos or various video sources into the MOV video converter software. Then set up "Output folder" at the bottom of the program window by browsing, make sure there are enough free space at your designated path.
Step 2: Select MOV Output Profile
After the preparation work is done, go to the setting panel on the left. Click the drop-down arrow under "Encoding profile". There are several built-in profiles for popular end devices. Navigate to "Generic Video" and click "MOV - QuickTime Movie (*.mov)".
After choosing your output profile, all setting spaces below are automatically specified accordingly. If you would like to adjust more properties for even better quality or other special needs, you may customize all by yourself. Tab "Encoding Settings" for novice users and Tab "Advanced" for more experienced users.
** For user wants to convert MOV files to other video formats, you could navigate to "Generic Video" under "Encoding profile" after importing MOVs in the program.
Step 3: Convert MOV Files
- Double-check the video audio you want to convert have been ticked, and click “Convert” on the top. Be aware that:
- You could “Pause” and “Stop” the conversion at any time
- Add target videos during the conversion process
- Set “Sleep”, “Hibernate” and “Shut Down” after all tasks finished before you went away.
Step 4:Import MOV Video to Mobile
Actually, you have finished your work to convert MOV files so far with Step 1, 2, 3. Now, you could enjoy your MOV Video freely on PC computer, Apple series and all kinds of mobiles.
What's More about Converting MOV Files
Free MOV Converter supports to convert MOV files to a wide range of video formats and vise versa, which including WMV, ASF, MKV, RM, RMVB, QT, AVI, DV, 3GP, 3GP2, 3G2, 3GPP, MP4, MPE, MPEG, DAT, DVD file VOB, ASX, camcorder video TS, MTS, Flash SWF, YouTube video FLV and more. And it also allows to convert MOV to MOV with different video codec, like H.264/AVC, MPEG-4, M-JPEG. Besides that, this MOV Video Converter also serves as audio converter and video to image converter. It can extract audio from video and save in any desired formats like MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV, WMA, M4A, RM, RAM, OGG, AU, AIF, AIFF, APE, FLAC. All-round output video and audio parameters are available for you to adjust to get the perfect play effect on the whole range of popular mobiles and portables, including video/audio codec, bit rate, frame rate, resolution, aspect ratio, to name a few.
Convert MOV Files to Various Formats and Devices
|Supported Import Files Formats||Video||
AVI, MP4, MPG, MPEG, WMV, ASF, MKV, RM, RMVB, MOV, QT, M2TS, M2T, MTS, TS, M1V, M2V, M4V, DAT, VOB, MOD, DV, 3GP, 3G2, 3GP3, 3GPP, FLV, F4V, OGM, H.264
MP3, MPA, MP2, M4A, MP4, WMA, RA, RAM, AAC, M4A, M4B, AC3, WAV, AU, APE, FLAC, CDA, OGG
|Supported Output Files Formats||Video||AVI, MP4, MKV, MOV, WMV, TS, FLV, SWF, ASF, MPG, 3GP, 3G2, VOB, DV|
|Audio||MP3, WMA, M4A, AAC, AC3, OGG, MKA, FLAC, WAV, AIF, AU|
|Image||JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, animated GIF|
|Supported Devices||iPad 2, iPad, iPod, iPod Touch, iPhone, iPhone 4, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, Zune, Wii, Blackberry, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Google Android, Nexus One, Samsung, Motorola, etc|
More Video Conversion Solutions
- How to convert video to iPad video MP4 format?
- How to play video and audio on iPad 2?
- How to convert video to iPhone 4 video MP4 format?
- How to convert RealMedia video to MP4 format by video converter?
- How to convert videos and transfer videos to Sony PSP portable MP4 format?
- How to convert videos to general mobile phones in 3GP format?
- How to play WMA files on portables?
- How to play video on Nokia N8?
- How to convert and play video on Palm?
- How to convert camcorder videos to PC and portables?
- How to play video on Motorola mobile?
- How to play video on LG mobile?
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2007/2008
- 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above
- 256 MB RAM (512 MB or above recommended)