Step by Step Guide to Convert WMA Files
MP3, as one most preferred audio format, can be supported by most of MP3/MP4 players and portable devices such as iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and all kinds of mobiles. Following the guide will show you how to convert WMA files to MP3 step by step with Free WMA Converter. It only teaches you the few simple procedure you need to know to convert WMA files. From there, you'll quickly discover most of the other features of the program yourself.
Step 1: Import WMA Files or Other Video Audio Files
Click "Add files" on the top tool bar, or simply drag and drop to import WMA files into the video converter software. Then set up "Output folder" at the bottom of the program window by browsing, make sure there are enough free space in your containing folder.
Step 2: Select MP3 Output Profile
After the preparation work is done, go to the setting panel on the left. Click the drop-down arrow under "Encoding profile". There are several built-in profiles for popular end devices. Navigate to "Generic Audio" and click "MP3 Audio (*.mp3)".
After choosing your output profile, all setting spaces below are automatically specified accordingly. If you would like to adjust more properties for even better quality or other special needs, you may customize all by yourself. Tab "Encoding Settings" for novice users and Tab "Advanced" for more experienced users.
Step 3: Convert WMA Files to MP3
- Double-check the video audio you want to convert have been ticked, and click “Convert” on the top. Be aware that:
- You could “Pause” and “Stop” the conversion at any time
- Add target videos during the conversion process
- Set “Sleep”, “Hibernate” and “Shut Down” after all tasks finished before you went away.
Step 4: Import MP3 Audio to MP3/MP4 Players and Mobiles
Actually, you have finished your work to convert WMA files so far with Step 1, 2, 3. Now, you could enjoy your favorite songs freely on PC computer, Apple series and all kinds of mobiles.
What's More about Converting WMA Files
Free WMA Converter supports to convert WMA files to a wide range of audio formats and vise versa, which including MP3, WMA, M4A, AAC, AC3, OGG, MKA, FLAC, WAV, AIF and AU. It allows user to convert WMA to auido for playback on PC and portables, and extract video to WMA and other audio formats. Besides that, this WMA Converter also serves to convert video to video and convert video audio files directly for iPad, iPod, iPod Touch, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, Zune, Wii, Blackberry, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Google Android, Nexus One, Samsung, Motorola. All-round output video parameters are available for you to adjust to get the perfect play effect, such as video/audio codec, bit rate, frame rate, resolution, aspect ratio, to name a few.
Convert WMA Files to Various Formats and Devices
|Supported Import Files Formats||Video||
AVI, MP4, MPG, MPEG, WMV, ASF, MKV, RM, RMVB, MOV, QT, M2TS, M2T, MTS, TS, M1V, M2V, M4V, DAT, VOB, MOD, DV, 3GP, 3G2, 3GP3, 3GPP, FLV, F4V, OGM, H.264
MP3, MPA, MP2, M4A, MP4, WMA, RA, RAM, AAC, M4A, M4B, AC3, WAV, AU, APE, FLAC, CDA, OGG
|Supported Output Files Formats||Video||AVI, MP4, MKV, MOV, WMV, TS, FLV, SWF, ASF, MPG, 3GP, 3G2, VOB, DV|
|Audio||MP3, WMA, M4A, AAC, AC3, OGG, MKA, FLAC, WAV, AIF, AU|
|Image||JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, animated GIF|
|Supported Devices||iPad 2, iPad, iPod, iPod Touch, iPhone, iPhone 4, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, Zune, Wii, Blackberry, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Google Android, Nexus One, Samsung, Motorola, etc|
More Video Conversion Solutions
- How to convert video to iPad video MP4 format?
- How to play video and audio on iPad 2?
- How to convert video to iPhone 4 video MP4 format?
- How simple to convert video to BlackBerry MP4 format by video converter?
- How to convert videos and transfer videos to Sony PSP portable MP4 format?
- How to convert RM RMVB for portablest?
- How to play video on Samsung mobile?
- How to play video on Nokia N8?
- How to convert and play video on Palm?
- How to convert camcorder videos to PC and portables?
- How to play video on Motorola mobile?
- How to play video on LG mobile?
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2007/2008
- 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above
- 256 MB RAM (512 MB or above recommended)