Step By Step Guide About How To Convert Video To HTC
Sothink FREE HTC Video Converter is the ideal solution for playing movies, YouTube videos and music of various formats on your HTC. This HTC video converter can make all popular HD and SD video formats playable on HTC, such as H.264/ AVC, AVCHD (*.m2ts, *.mts), HD MKV, HD WMV, TS, AVI, MP4, WMV, ASF, MKV, MOV, MPG, 3GP/3GP2 and more. What's better, HTC Video Converter also supports to extract audio from video and convert multi-format audio (MP3, WMA, M4A, AAC, AC3, OGG, MKA, FLAC, WAV, AIF, AU, etc.) to HTC compatible format. The powerful features, ease of use and free of charge make the HTC Video Converter an affordable and impressive video to HTC solution on personal computer.
The following guide works with all Samsung mobiles which support MP4, including HTC Desire, HTC Wildfire, HTC HD2, HTC Aria, HTC Nexus One, HTC Smart, HTC Hero, HTC Paradise, HTC Tattoo, HTC Pure, HTC Vision, HTC Gold and etc.
Step 1: Preparation of HTC Video Converter
Click "Add files" on the top tool bar, or simply drag and drop to import HD movies, TV videos into the HTC video converter software. Then set up "Output folder" at the bottom of the program window by browsing, make sure there are enough free space at your designated path.
Step 2: Select Encoding Profile
After the preparation work is done, go to the setting panel on the left. Click the drop-down arrow under "Encoding profile". There are several built-in profiles for popular end devices. Navigate to "Mobile Phone Video", choose "Google Android Video". HD output supported only by Pro Version.
After selecting the target profile, all setting spaces below are automatically specified accordingly. If you would like to set some properties for even better quality or other special needs, you may customize all by yourself. "Setting" for novice users and "Advanced" for more experienced users.
Step 3: Convert Video To HTC MP4 Format
Double-check the video you want to convert have been ticked , and click "Convert" on the top. Be aware that:
- You could "Pause" and "Stop" the conversion at any time
- Add target videos during the conversion process
- Set "Sleep", "Hibernate" and "Shut Down" after all tasks finished before you went away.
Step 4: Import Video To HTC And Enjoy On The Road
Actually, you have finished your work with HTC video converter so far with Step 1, 2, 3. Now, connect your HTC to computer, drag the output videos to mini SD card. Just wait a few minutes, you could enjoy HD movies, popular TV shows and funny YouTube videos on fancy HTC screen.
Know more about DVD to Mobile conversion acknowledgement.
What Formats and Devices Does HTC Video Converter Support?
|Supported Import Files Formats||Video||
AVI, MP4, MPG, MPEG, WMV, ASF, MKV, RM, RMVB, MOV, QT, M2TS, M2T, MTS, TS, M1V, M2V, M4V, DAT, VOB, MOD, DV, 3GP, 3G2, 3GP3, 3GPP, FLV, F4V, OGM, H.264
MP3, MPA, MP2, M4A, MP4, WMA, RA, RAM, AAC, M4A, M4B, AC3, WAV, AU, APE, FLAC, CDA, OGG
|Supported Output Files Formats||Video||AVI, MP4, MKV, MOV, WMV, TS, FLV, SWF, ASF, MPG, 3GP, 3G2, VOB, DV|
|Audio||MP3, WMA, M4A, AAC, AC3, OGG, MKA, FLAC, WAV, AIF, AU|
|Image||JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, animated GIF|
|Supported Devices||iPad 2, iPad, iPod, iPod Touch, iPhone, iPhone 4, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, Zune, Wii, Blackberry, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Google Android, Nexus One, Samsung, Motorola, etc|
More Video Conversion Solutions
- How to convert video to iPad video MP4 format?
- How to play video and audio on iPad 2?
- How to convert video to Google Nexus One mobile phone?
- The Simplest way to convert video to iPod touch MP4 format by video converter.
- How to convert hd videos with high quality by video converter?
- How to convert videos and transfer videos to Sony PSP portable MP4 format?
- How to Convert and Import Video to PS3?
- How to Play Video on Samsung Mobile?
- How to Play Video on Nokia N8?
- How to Convert and Play Video on Palm?
- How to Play Video on Sony Ericsson Mobile?
- How to Play Video on Motorola Mobile?
- How to Play Video on LG Mobile?
- How to Play Video on Android Phones?
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2007/2008
- 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above
- 256 MB RAM (512 MB or above recommended)