Step by Step Guide to Convert Video to iPhone4
Sothink Free iPhone4 Video Converter is a very powerful and easy to use iPhone4 video converter which can easily and quickly convert all popular video formats like AVI, MPEG, MKV, FLV, WMV, MOV, MP4, RM, TS, ASF, VOB, 3GP, etc. to iPhone4 MP4 format and iPhone4 audio formats MP3, WAV, AAC. With this Free iPhone4 Video Converter, you can convert DVD movies, recorded TV shows & downloaded YouTube videos to the iPhone4-compatible format and then copy to your iPhone 4. This part will give you step by step guide about how to use this iPhone 4 video converter:
Step 1: Preparation of iPhone4 Video Converter
Click “Add files” on the top tool bar, or simply drag and drop to import HD movies, TV videos into the iPhone4 video converter software. Then set up “Output folder” at the bottom of the program window by browsing, make sure there are enough free space at your designated path.
Step 2: Select Encoding Profile
After the preparation work is done, go to the setting panel on the left. Click the drop-down arrow under “Encoding profile”. There are several built-in profiles for popular end devices. Navigate to “iPhone 4 Video”, choose “iPhone 4 video”. HD formats and TV out only supported by Pro Version.
After selecting the target profile, all setting spaces below are automatically specified accordingly. If you would like to set some properties for even better quality or other special needs, you may customize all by yourself. “Setting” for novice users and “Advanced” for more experienced users.
Step 3: Convert Video to iPhone 4 MP4
Double-check the video you want to convert have been ticked , and click “Convert” on the top. Be aware that:
- You could “Pause” and “Stop” the conversion at any time
- Add target videos during the conversion process
- Set “Sleep”, “Hibernate” and “Shut Down” after all tasks finished before you went away.
Step 4: Transfer MP4 Video to iPhone 4
Actually, you have finished your work with iPhone4 video converter with Step 1, 2, 3. Now, connect iPhone4 to your computer, drag the output videos in iTunes, and then click “Synchronize”. Just wait a few minutes, you could enjoy HD movies, popular TV shows on your fancy iPhone4 screen.
Learn more about how to convert DVD to iPhone mobiles with super fast speed.
What Formats and Devices Does Video Converter Support?
AVI, MP4, MPG, MPEG, WMV, ASF, MKV, RM, RMVB, MOV, QT, M2TS, M2T, MTS, TS, M1V, M2V, M4V, DAT, VOB, MOD, DV, 3GP, 3G2, 3GP3, 3GPP, FLV, F4V, OGM, H.264
MP3, MPA, MP2, M4A, MP4, WMA, RA, RAM, AAC, M4A, M4B, AC3, WAV,
AU, APE, FLAC, CDA, OGG
|Output Formats||Video||AVI, MP4, MKV, MOV, WMV, TS, FLV, SWF, ASF, MPG, 3GP, 3G2, VOB, DV|
|Audio||MP3, WMA, M4A, AAC, AC3, OGG, MKA, FLAC, WAV, AIF, AU|
|Image||JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, animated GIF|
|Supported Devices||iPad2, iPad, iPod, iPod Touch, iPhone, iPhone 4, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, Zune, Wii, Blackberry, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Google Android, Nexus One, Samsung, Motorola, etc.|
More Video Conversion Solutions
- How to convert video to iPad video MP4 format?
- How to play video and audio on iPad 2?
- How to convert video to Google Nexus One mobile phone?
- The simplest way to convert video to iPod touch MP4 format by video converter.
- How simple to convert video to BlackBerry MP4 format by video converter?
- How to convert videos and transfer videos to Sony PSP portable MP4 format?
- How to convert videos to general mobile phones in 3GP format?
- How to play video on Samsung Mobile?
- How to play video on Nokia N8?
- How to convert and play video on Palm?
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2007/2008
- 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above
- 256 MB RAM (512 MB or above recommended)