Step by Step Guide about Convert Video to iPod by iPod Video Converter
Free iPod Video Converter supports to rip your DVDs, convert recorded TV shows and downloaded YouTube videos to iPod/iTunes compatible format. The one-click video conversion to convert video to iPod classic and iPod Touch is totally free and has no time-limitation. What’s better, it also integrates an audio extractor (from video) and an audio converter, which means you could extract audio from a music video in iPod friendly format or enable various audio files playable on iPod. Isn’t that what you are looking for?
Now, let’s take a look at how it works:
Step 1: Preparation of iPod Video Converter
Click “Add files” on the top tool bar, or simply drag and drop to import movies, TV shows, YouTube videos into the iPod video converter software. Then set up “Output folder” at the bottom of the program window by browsing, make sure there are enough free space at your designated path.
Step 2: Select Encoding Profile
After the preparation work is done, go to the setting panel on the left. Click the drop-down arrow under “Encoding profile”. There are several built-in profiles for popular end devices. Navigate to “iPod Video”, choose “iPod MPEG-4 Video”, “iPod H.264/AVC Video”, “iPod Touch MPEG-4 Video” or “iPod Touch H.264/AVC Video” per your needs.
After selecting the target profile, all setting spaces below are automatically specified accordingly. If you would like to set some properties for even better quality or other special needs, you may customize all by yourself. “Setting” for novice users and “Advanced” for more experienced users.
Step 3: Convert Video to iPod MP4 Format
When the setting finished, click button "Rip DVD" on the top of the tool bar to start DVD to MP4 conversion.
Double-check the video you want to convert have been ticked, and click “Convert” on the top. Be aware that:
- You could “Pause” and “Stop” the conversion at any time
- Add target videos during the conversion process
- Set “Sleep”, “Hibernate” and “Shut Down” after all tasks finished before you went away.
Step 4: Import MP4 to iPod
Actually, you have finished your work with iPod video converter so far with Step 1, 2, 3. Now, connect iPod to your iTunes, drag the output videos in, and then click “Synchronize”. Just wait a few minutes, you could enjoy latest movies, popular TV shows and funny YouTube videos on fancy iPod.
Learn more about DVD to iPod Converter software from here.
What Formats and Devices Does PSP Video Converter Support?
|Supported Import Files Formats||Video||
AVI, MP4, MPG, MPEG, WMV, ASF, MKV, RM, RMVB, MOV, QT, M2TS, M2T, MTS, TS, M1V, M2V, M4V, DAT, VOB, MOD, DV, 3GP, 3G2, 3GP3, 3GPP, FLV, F4V, OGM, H.264
MP3, MPA, MP2, M4A, MP4, WMA, RA, RAM, AAC, M4A, M4B, AC3, WAV, AU, APE, FLAC, CDA, OGG
|Supported Output Files Formats||Video||AVI, MP4, MKV, MOV, WMV, TS, FLV, SWF, ASF, MPG, 3GP, 3G2, VOB, DV|
|Audio||MP3, WMA, M4A, AAC, AC3, OGG, MKA, FLAC, WAV, AIF, AU|
|Image||JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, animated GIF|
|Supported Devices||iPad2, iPad, iPod, iPod Touch, iPhone, iPhone 4, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, Zune, Wii, Blackberry, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Google Android, Nexus One, Samsung, Motorola, etc|
More Video Conversion Solutions
- How to convert video to Google Nexus One mobile phone?
- How to play video and audio on iPad 2?
- How to convert video to iPhone 4 video MP4 format?
- The simplest way to convert video to iPod touch MP4 format by video converter.
- How to convert HD videos with high quality by video converter?
- How to convert videos and transfer videos to Sony PSP portable MP4 format?
- How to convert and import video to PS3?
- How to play video on Samsung Mobile?
- How to play video on Nokia N8?
- How to play video on HTC?
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2007/2008
- 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above
- 256 MB RAM (512 MB or above recommended)