Step by Step Guide about How to Convert Video to 3GP Format
Sothink FREE 3GP Video Converter is the ideal solution for playing DVD movies, TV shows, YouTube videos and music of various formats on your mobile. This 3GP video converter can convert all popular HD and SD video formats to 3GP format, such as H.264/ AVC, AVCHD (*.m2ts, *.mts), HD MKV, HD WMV, TS, AVI, MP4, WMV, ASF, MKV, MOV, MPG and more. Now, let’s take a look at how it works:
Step 1: Preparation of 3GP Video Converter
Click “Add files” on the top tool bar, or simply drag and drop to import HD movies, TV videos into the 3GP video converter software. Then set up “Output folder” at the bottom of the program window by browsing, make sure there are enough free space at your designated path.
Step 2: Select Encoding Profile
After the preparation work is done, go to the setting panel on the left. Click the drop-down arrow under “Encoding profile”. There are several built-in profiles for popular end devices. Navigate to “Mobile Phone Video”, choose “3GPP video” or “3GPP2 Video” per your needs.
After selecting the target profile, all setting spaces below are automatically specified accordingly. If you would like to set some properties for even better quality or other special needs, you may customize all by yourself. “Setting” for novice users and “Advanced” for more experienced users.
Step 3: Convert Video to iPad MP4 Format
Double-check the video you want to convert have been ticked , and click “Convert” on the top. Be aware that:
- You could “Pause” and “Stop” the conversion at any time
- Add target videos during the conversion process
- Set “Sleep”, “Hibernate” and “Shut Down” after all tasks finished before you went away.
Step 4: Import 3GP Video to Mobile
Actually, you have finished your work with 3GP video converter so far with Step 1, 2, 3. Now, connect your Mobile to computer, drag the output videos into it. Just wait a few minutes, you could enjoy HD movies, popular TV shows and funny YouTube videos on your fancy mobile.
Introduce another guide on converting DVD video to 3GP format for mobile phones.
What Formats and Devices Does Video Converter Support?
AVI, MP4, MPG, MPEG, WMV, ASF, MKV, RM, RMVB, MOV, QT, M2TS, M2T, MTS, TS, M1V, M2V, M4V, DAT, VOB, MOD, DV, 3GP, 3G2, 3GP3, 3GPP, FLV, F4V, OGM, H.264
MP3, MPA, MP2, M4A, MP4, WMA, RA, RAM, AAC, M4A, M4B, AC3, WAV,
AU, APE, FLAC, CDA, OGG
|Output Formats||Video||AVI, MP4, MKV, MOV, WMV, TS, FLV, SWF, ASF, MPG, 3GP, 3G2, VOB, DV|
|Audio||MP3, WMA, M4A, AAC, AC3, OGG, MKA, FLAC, WAV, AIF, AU|
|Image||JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, animated GIF|
|Supported Devices||iPad 2, iPad, iPod, iPod Touch, iPhone, iPhone 4, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, Zune, Wii, Blackberry, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Google Android, Nexus One, Samsung, Motorola, etc|
More Video Conversion Solutions
- How to convert video to iPad video MP4 format?
- How to play video and audio on iPad 2?
- How to convert video to Google Nexus One mobile phone?
- How to convert video to iPhone 4 video MP4 format?
- How simple to convert video to BlackBerry MP4 format by video converter?
- How to convert videos and transfer videos to Sony PSP portable MP4 format?
- How to convert and import video to PS3?
- How to play video on Samsung Mobile?
- How to play video on HTC?
- How to convert and play video on Palm?
- How to play video on Sony Ericsson Mobile?
- How to play video on Motorola Mobile?
- How to play video on LG Mobile?
- How to play video on Android Phones?
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2007/2008
- 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above
- 256 MB RAM (512 MB or above recommended)