Step by Step Guide to Convert Video to PSP MP4 Format
Sothink Free PSP Video Converter is a very powerful and easy to use PSP video converter which can easily and quickly convert all popular video formats like AVI, MPEG, MKV, FLV, WMV, MOV, MP4, RM, TS, ASF, VOB, 3GP, etc. to PSP video MP4 format and PSP audio formats MP3, WAV, WMA. With this Free PSP Video Converter, you can rip DVD movies, convert recorded TV shows & downloaded YouTube videos to the PSP-compatible format and then copy to your PSP memory card. It completely supports the PSP go, PSP 3000, PSP 2000, PSP 1000, any PSP serials.
This part will give you step by step guide about how to convert video to PSP:
Step 1: Preparation of PSP Video Converter
Click “Add files” on the top tool bar, or simply drag and drop to import movies, TV shows, YouTube videos into the PSP video converter software. Then set up “Output folder” at the bottom of the program window by browsing, make sure there are enough free space at your designated path.
Step 2: Select Encoding Profile
After the preparation work is done, go to the setting panel on the left. Click the drop-down arrow under “Encoding profile”. There are several built-in profiles for popular end devices. Navigate to “Sony PSP Video”, choose “PSP H.264/AVC Video”, “PSP H.264/AVC Video for TV Out” or “PSP MPEG Video” per your needs.
After selecting the target profile, all setting spaces below are automatically specified accordingly. If you would like to set some properties for even better quality or other special needs, you may customize all by yourself. “Setting” for novice users and “Advanced” for more experienced users.
Step 3: Convert Video to PSP MP4 Format
Double-check the video you want to convert have been ticked , and click “Convert” on the top. Be aware that:
- You could “Pause” and “Stop” the conversion at any time
- Add target videos during the conversion process
- Set “Sleep”, “Hibernate” and “Shut Down” after all tasks finished before you went away.
Step 4: Save movies/videos to PSP-Go/PSP-3000
After Step 1.2.3, the movie or video file formats are supported by PSP systems. Now you could connect your Memory Stick media or PSP to a computer, then save files into the “VIDEO” folder on your Memory Stick media or built-in flash memory.
Notice that, The PSP systems can read videos up until second level subfolders, but will not read videos in third level or lower subfolders.
Learn more about DVD to PSP Converter in details.
What Formats and Devices Does PSP Video Converter Support?
|Supported Import Files Formats||Video||
AVI, MP4, MPG, MPEG, WMV, ASF, MKV, RM, RMVB, MOV, QT, M2TS, M2T, MTS, TS, M1V, M2V, M4V, DAT, VOB, MOD, DV, 3GP, 3G2, 3GP3, 3GPP, FLV, F4V, OGM, H.264
MP3, MPA, MP2, M4A, MP4, WMA, RA, RAM, AAC, M4A, M4B, AC3, WAV, AU, APE, FLAC, CDA, OGG
|Supported Output Files Formats||Video||AVI, MP4, MKV, MOV, WMV, TS, FLV, SWF, ASF, MPG, 3GP, 3G2, VOB, DV|
|Audio||MP3, WMA, M4A, AAC, AC3, OGG, MKA, FLAC, WAV, AIF, AU|
|Image||JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, animated GIF|
|Supported Devices||iPad 2, iPad, iPod, iPod Touch, iPhone, iPhone 4, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, Zune, Wii, Blackberry, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Google Android, Nexus One, Samsung, Motorola, etc|
More Video Conversion Solutions
- How to convert video to Google Nexus One mobile phone?
- How to play video and audio on iPad 2?
- The simplest way to convert video to iPod touch MP4 format by video converter.
- How to convert HD videos with high quality by video converter?
- How to convert videos and transfer videos to Sony PSP portable MP4 format?
- How to convert and import video to PS3?
- How to play video on Samsung Mobile?
- How to play video on HTC?
- How to convert and play video on Palm?
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2007/2008
- 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above
- 256 MB RAM (512 MB or above recommended)